the awesome test the awesome test

The Portal isn't the place for this kind of thing.

You should only submit full and completed projects here. Not tests you produce as a result from learning Flash.

Flash GTA San Andreas Flash GTA San Andreas

Oh hey look, if I right click and press play--

It stops the idle animations.

Fail trolling effort, it doesn't work as well on Newgrounds, does it?

Hur.

Kogey responds:

Right click on any other flash game and click play, it'll pause it too, dumbass.

Berathen Star Berathen Star

Not a bad attempt, feels unfinished.

Lack of sound effects, and the annoying very thrown together background really kill it for me.

A bit better pacing with moving through the levels wouldn't hurt either. Feels like it's only the skeleton for a finished game.

Catnarok- Longcat Rampage Catnarok- Longcat Rampage

Let's be honest.

If it didn't have this "meme" stuff all over it, then it probably wouldn't have half the rating that it does now.

Some solid AS was put in to it, I can tell, and it's a bit ammusing for the first minute or so, but it lacks originality and lost my interest pretty fast.

Madness Trivia Game Madness Trivia Game

That preloader was seriously warped.

Also, trivia games have pretty much become the kart racer of Newgrounds. Try something more original and interesting!

Even basing this on the criteria of other trivia games, one wrong answer and you lose, not to mention time limits, just make it a poor trivia game in general.

Halo Platformer pt1 Halo Platformer pt1

Keep trying, guy.

The mega-man-wash sprite was disapointing, the "action" is very slow and frustrating, and maybe get original music from the portal instead of using Halo's ;)

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Seems like it has been forever...

Finally, Fulp and Oritz together forever to make me some Pico2... wait, no Pico 2? Well, this is amazing aswell ;P Keep it up! Now if only we could get some kind of McFretN, Fulp, Oritz, and Paladin dream team....

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

I would rate higher but....

Unfortunatly I hate punk rock, but I can still tell it is a quality entry and it is still fun to mess around with, I think it would be cool if the author also submit this kind of thing for other music genres.

Hooligan Paintball Hooligan Paintball

Good idea

too bad the actual game sucked, Improve graphix make LEVELS possibly objectives, more sound effects better music screaming faster more things to shoot sorry but its crap with out it